Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ode to Me

So Adrian wrote me an "Ode" the other night. Kirsten accused her of being drunk and bored. Adrian claims she was sober and laying in bed with her blackberry (guess SilentNoah was out protecting people who don't deserve or appreciate him).

Anyhoo, here is Adrian's "Ode to _ _ _ " [note: Adrian is one of 2 people allowed to call me by the shortened form of my name . . . the other one being the Hamster].

Without further ado:

" _ _ _ XXXXXXX (insert my name -- leaving it out for privacy reasons)
She's not foolin
Major politicians
They be wishin'
What she's dishen
(Toss red hair)
She's got flair. "


Kirsten, is Adrian just a frustrated cowgirl poet? I guess so long as she doesn't go all Brokeback on us, we can tolerate her new hobby. It sure beats her collection of quarters, or taking blurry photos of birds through rainy windows.

Of course, her true skill remains building bars, and copping to her "vonage" moments.

No comments: