Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Time For Presents!

Okay, so the past week or so has been a ROUGH one for me, for several reasons, and my girlfriends know it. And I wish with all of my heart I could shower them back with affection -- cause there aren't enough words or money for me to properly express my gratefulness for all that they have done to prop me up.

SO INSTEAD . . . I have decided to use this blog entry to send them virtual gifts, as a sign of my endless love.

Girls, here you go:

* ADRIAN -- a.k.a. ManHands -- For being the quirky, strange, yet glamorous, beautiful, cowgirl, I salute you with (quote inserted as to what I thought you would utter when opening the gift):

* KIRSTEN -- a.k.a Chrissie, a.k.a. 2.0 -- For cheering me up, and cheering me on, and yet still being the materialistic b*tch I adore, you are receiving:

* LORI -- a.k.a Coach -- For continually being the greatest treasure I have ever found, my closest friend, and the one woman I completely trust with all of my shit:

* LISA -- a.k.a. Hamster -- For being supportive about me needing to cut ties with the past, and move on with life, and being an amazingly sensitive friend, who never fails to elicit a giggle out of me:

* SANDI -- a.k.a. Pooper-Scooper, a.k.a. Inch High Private Eye -- For having the best ear and most comforting shoulder, for being witness to the wacky people who raised us, and always reassuring me that I am not crazy after all:

Luckily for all of you, I will NOT hold you to writing me a thank-you note (though you all know you are dealing with "Queen of The Notes")! Just send me a lil' virutal token in return!

MWAH!!!!!!!!

No comments: