Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kirsten's Hot vs. Not List

Kirsten recently sent us her only semi-kidding list of what's hot, and conversely, what's not. Then she challenged us to do the same.

Since I absentmindedly forgot to pack anything to read on my 2.5 hour flight this morning to Ft. Lauderdale (more on that later), I had plenty of time to consider her challenge. Sometimes I found myself giggling in my plane seat at the bitchy lunacy my own brain came up with (I am sure some of the fellow passengers were thinking to themselves, "Damn, what's that crazy chick listening to on her Ipod?!")

So, inspired by my business trip AND the current lovely beach locale I find myself in . . . here ya, go, Kirsten/Chrissie/2.0:

HOT: Men who look just perfect in a breezy, button-down beach shirt
NOT: Men with nasty feet who wear sandals. Nasty hands also.

HOT: Women who look sexy with tossled, day-at-the-beach hair.
NOT: Women who clearly should not wear a thong. Not under their clothes, and certainly not at the beach.

HOT: A great suit on a man, complimented by a crisp shirt, interesting tie, and braces.
NOT: Cheap dress shirts, and boring ties or (worse yet) those clearly bought by his kids.

HOT: Sneaking out of afternoon conference sessions for a drink at the bar. Or better yet, a quickie roll in the hay.
NOT: The pain-in-the-ass colleague who shows up at EVERYTHING, can only talk business, and acts like you're insane for wanting to discuss non-work topics.

I know there's more . . . but the comfy bed of my hotel room awaits and I am endeavouring to haul ass to the gym tomorrow morning, so TTFN!

No comments: