Friday, January 12, 2007

Screw You, B*tch!

I can't even begin to tell you how gawddamn offensive this is.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01122007/postopinion/editorials/boxers_low_blow_editorials_.htm?page=0

As a woman who has has trouble conceiving, and has miscarried, including one baby as recently as this summer, I . . . I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to bitch-slap Barbara Boxer.

This is soooo reminiscent of what it's like when some ASS makes a dismissive remark to me like, "well, you don't know what it's like, because you don't have children!"

There is steam coming out of my ears right now.

And people wonder WHY we left Kal-ee-forn-yah?!

Yeah, maybe if Secretary of State Rice had confessed that she had KILLED her baby (oh, excuse me, that's called "choice" to Liberals), maybe THEN Barbara Boxer would consider her qualified to advise and carry out political and war policy?!?!?

Who ARE these people who vote for Democrats, let alone Liberals? I sure as hell don't get it.

They probably are the same people who decry women in China and India having an abortion when the sonogram reveals they are carrying a girl. But they have NO PROBLEM with regular ol' abortions in America -- that's a "choice!".

HULLO?!?! Anyone home up there?!

No comments: