Sunday, June 03, 2007

Deep Breath . . . Don't Stop on a Thought for Too Long

With so many things on my mind tonight, it's hard to settle on just one topic to write (vent) about. This is typical for me, whenever I have a long car ride all by my lonesome, and then have to sit through meetings at a conference -- it's like a constant monologue in my head, jumping from one topic to another, never settling on one for long -- but thinking that there is plenty of writing material for each topic that pops into my head.


So rather than try to figure out which possible blog topic would be most worthy or interesting of my time, I think I'll just post the possible titles of what the blog entries would have been. Who knows, maybe someday I will actually want expound upon one of them in the future (eh, so-so). Nonetheless, here they are:

  • Blue Sky Moments, I Forget
  • Why Exertion is Better than Exercise
  • If Money Were Not A Factor
  • The List of People I'd Like to Strangle
  • The Perfect Two-Week Vacation (which really would take four)
  • Regrets, Part I
  • Adrian's Boring Hobbies
  • Can You Buy a Time Machine on E-Bay?
  • Great Bay Area Hikes
  • Fear or Pain -- What's Worse?
  • If Jesse Had His Own Realty Show . . .
  • In Search Of Just ONE Good Night of Sleep
  • Noah Speaks (Not)
  • The Slowest Clock

Hopefully my brain will clear and my literary mojo will come back soon.

I really could go for Indian food right now (wait, that sounds like another entry). Sigh.

No comments: