Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Know Work is Stressing Me Out When . . .


  • I text Lori repeatedly at lunchtime about how I am NOT gonna give in to the overwhelming urge to ingest all sorts of unhealthy food choices

  • I spontaneously begin making my "grrr!" sound at the slightest provocation (and sometimes when there's none at all)

  • I come back from lunch and sit in my car, A/C on full blast, close my eyes, and turn Hall & Oates up way loud on the radio (guilty pleasure -- yes, I am a fan)
  • I begin to fret that I won't make it to the gym that night, because I have too much shit to do
  • I am mentally whining about needing to see Brenda
  • I start making lists of which Legislators need an ass whuppin'
  • I wish in earnest that I could end every day by climbing into a hot tub

No comments: