Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Musings

Several little items I want to comment on . . . .

First, I am pleased to report that I spent an hour on the treadmill this evening and NO panic attack, yeah!!!!!!!! Still am on the lookout for more symptoms, and wouldn't be surprised if another occurs, but I am glad that I was able to exercise again, free of this problem :o)

Second, damn you Victoria's Secret! MUST you insist on torturing me with your pretty little things?! The latest commercial for the BioFit Bra had me hauling to the mall in the midst of Saturday's snowstorm. I just had to try it on. A very good quality, smartly designed, everyday bra. Well done! I didn't buy it, and was okay with not having the funds to do so. Much more difficult to resist were several new panties I saw hanging up . . . (sniff, sniff, pout, LOTS of pouting) . . . they're just sooooo cute and make me feel like a princess in them! It got so bad I had to text the BFF (Ms. Lori) and complain about how unfair life is. She agreed, of course, but reminded me that I must not give in. (Pouting again!)

Third, went to church on Sunday with my little brother, as his Sponsor for RCIA (he is converting to Catholicism). My Dad showed up, which surprised me (figured he'd be working or sleeping). It was nice to spend time with both of them. My brother is taking this waaaaaaay seriously, so much that it is kinda creeping the family out. I shall write about this in a future posting -- the "Spreadsheet of Sin" is worth a few giggles, I assure you ;o)

Okay, time to pack it in and go nite-nite.


No comments: