Friday, March 30, 2007

In Vino Veritas

Last night I had a splendid time with my most adorable friend. I don't get to see her as often as I'd like (though that seems to be changing, since her job is now closer to mine, and we can meet in the middle), but we are in such regular contact that when we are together it's like we never skipped a beat.

She is unlike anybody I have ever met . . . and she is in love! I have never seen her so happy in the, gosh, 4+ years I have been blessed to know her. But as blissful and excited as she is, I think I am even MORE thrilled and jubilant than she -- not because she found someone . . . but because some guy was lucky enough to capture her heart.

That's right, HE is truly one lucky man, to have the love of such a special person. I can't wait to meet him this weekend, too.

She is my treasure, a light in my life that never dims, no matter what I am going through.

And I love her to the moon and back again.

No comments: