Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Ultimate Xmas Special

It's tonight, it's tonight! I am SOOOOO excited . . . or at least I want to be. I have a big meeting to attend this evening, and it has a long-ass agenda, which means I have no friggin' clue what time I will get home. Sigh.

It's really important to me to be home, showered, in my sexiest jammies, and on the couch by 10:00 p.m. tonight. For some people, the holiday season is kicked off by the Charlie Brown specials, or watching "The Christmas Story" or even the "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."

Not me.

The special I look forward to is . . . the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! YES!!!! I get the preview on their Santa-inspired get-ups, find out what will be debuting in the stores soon, and get a glimpse at the fantasy-couture bras that we'll never see close up, but can dream about, hee hee!

I loved the preview commercials for this a few years ago, when the ads aired with the bells playing in the background, and the models would take turns whispering into the camera such come hither phrases as "Surprise Me," "Spoil Me," and my personal favorite, "Dazzle Me." MEOW!!!

So please, whatever higher power there may be, grant my wish to have me home tonight, freshly showered & appropriately clad, reclined on my couch with a glass of wine, enjoying the VS Fashion Show at 10:00 p.m. tonight.

PLEASE (blog-begging, here!)

No comments: