Friday, February 15, 2008

Leave It To Sayid

Okay, I know V-Day was just yesterday but I am going to admit I am in love with another man.

It's Sayid from "Lost."

Damn, he is SUCH a bad ass (scroll to 6:37). And he is sooooo sexy! (And yes, I openly swoon over Sayid -- the character AND the actor who plays him, Naveen Andrews -- in front of Dr. J).

Last night's episode of "Lost" had a lot of focus on Sayid. Thank you, Lord, for this.

I thought Sayid looked hot in his full throttle, sweaty, torture the bad guys mode on the island. THEN they showed a flash-forward in which he plays golf, and even a scene in which he is wearing a tuxedo! Oh my, I thought I was going to pass out!!!!!!!!!

Hell, even my husband likes Sayid. He said "He's just like the essence of what a man should be. Like that guy you want to hang out with."

Sayid . . . . mmmm mmmm tasty. Meow!

2 comments:

A n T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

I surfed on to your blog from another...I hope you don't mind if I follow along! I just have to say that I am SO glad someone else shares my love of Sayid! I think he is just so sexy...but everyone else is just obsessed with Jack and Sawyer. ;)