Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still . . .

  • (I was tagged by Kirsten/Chrissie/2.0) . . . .

    ***************************
  • Still amazed: that I landed the job I have
  • Still getting used to: Nate being 11 years old (my nephew, our beloved "practice baby")
  • Still loving: how I look in a dress since I lost all of this weight
  • Still proud of: losing 70 pounds
  • Still not proud of: how I couldn't be/wasn't there for my husband from May-December of last year
  • Still hoping: to have a baby magically dropped in our laps, sans pregnancy
  • Still worried: that I will have another miscarriage
  • Still never going to: have anal sex, get a tattoo, vote for Hillary Clinton
  • Still pretending: that money brings happiness (I am will to fake it for the time being, though!)
  • Still reading: blogs I shouldn't (but doing it far less frequently)
  • Still wanting to read: The Bible in its entirety, a Teddy Roosevelt biography, and an advance copy of whatever Vince Flynn writes before it hits the shelves!
  • Still interested in: happily ever after, and waaaaay too many t.v. shows
  • Still not interested in: home improvement projects or yard work
  • Still looking forward to: Thanksgiving, every year, so long as I can be with my cousins
  • Still not looking forward to: any holiday, ever again, with my bitch cow of a S-I-L
  • Still failing: As a Christian
  • Still grateful for: the soft landing my husband provides, no matter what; and parents who love me fiercely
  • Still praying: for our military, our President, and that all children find homes ASAP
  • Still not believing in: Patience. Phuck that.
  • Still believing in: Proactivity

No comments: