Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lust . . . Frosting

The temptation was building . . . and I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out. Sure, I've enjoyed them before, but when you really find something you like, alot, it can be difficult to not develop a craving for it. And then the craving gets more and more frequent.

And then on Friday morning, it got even more intense, as this lil' item was e-mailed to me, directly by Dozen, announcing that finally, the new fall menu had arrived! And the new ones, raspberry zinger AND chocolate chip cookie??? COME TO ME!!!

How was I supposed to work that day, or even since then, knowing that this type of temptation is out there, calling my name over and over and over?!?!

Is it a WANT or a NEED? Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. I just know that I am obsessively thinking about it, sigh. In my defense, the frosting has never let me down . . . if sin is something that can be licked, than Dozen's frosting is the devil.


No comments: